Whether your Celebration is happy or sad, our members will design a tailor-made service suited for the occasion.
- ‘Celebration of Life’ funeral services: In many cases those coping with bereavement are not always aware of the number of the funeral choices available, often gratefully accepting whatever suggestions are made and not fully understanding that things could have been done differently until afterwards. Our ceremonies reflect the wishes of the family and of the deceased, creating highly personal tributes.
- A Celebrant wedding: A wonderful ceremony created by any one of our trained Wedding Celebrants. Spoken with warmth and feeling and delivered from the heart, our ceremonies are tailor-made to contain special meaning for couples and parents wishing to celebrate a unique celebration.
- Renewal of Vows: A romantic, magical and fun way to recapture a couple's wedding day or celebrate a special anniversary. Couples can renew wedding vows wherever and whenever they want, with no limiton how many times they do it!
- Baby Naming: A naming ceremony is a lovely way of celebrating the birth of a new baby - a unique occasion to share with family and friends. Naming ceremonies can also be used to celebrate adoptive children and step children becoming part of a new family.
As a Member, you will receive the following:-
- Membership of an organisation renowned for its professional and trustworthy Celebrants;
- Liability insurance of £5 million pounds;
- Advice and support from the President, Committee and other experienced celebrants;
- Promotion on the AOIC website or recommendation by the AOIC to any member of public requesting a Celebrant in their area;
- Regular Newsletters listing information of interest, including training opportunities and meeting details, AOIC future plans, members achievements and much much more;
- Access to a Members' Forum, offering opportunities to interact with or ask advice from other members;
- An AOIC Identification Badge;
- A one year Membership card/certificate;
- A group voice when lobbying for political change, for example regarding current marriage laws;
- Association with the |national Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF), including use of the SAIF Logo on all Celebrant's stationery, as well as full participation in SAIF activities (e.g. access to SAIF regional meetings);
- The comfort of knowing that there are other colleagues out there to help and support you, while still remaining 'independent'!